Figuring out what to read? Here are some recommended books to add to your reading list.
Check out my list of books categorized by different categories or simply hit the search button if I have a book summary you might be interested in.
Business, Career & Personal Success:
- The Richest Man in Babylon by George Clason
- The Millionaire Fastlane by MJ DeMarco
- No Nonsense Personal Finance by Randell Tiongson
- Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World That Can’t Stop Talking by Susan Cain
- Never Eat Alone: And Other Secrets to Success, One Relationship at a Time
- The Subtle Art of Not Giving A F*ck by Mark Manson
- Talk Like TED by Carmine Gallo
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective Teens by Sean Covey
- Digital Minimalism by Cal Newport
- The Miracle Morning: The Not-So-Obvious Secret Guaranteed to Transform Your Life (Before 8 AM) by Hal Elrod
- The Compound Effect by Darren Hardy
- The Four Agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz
- Don’t Sweat the Small Stuff by Richard Carlson
- Who Moved My Cheese? by Spencer Johnson
- The ONE Thing by Gary Keller
- How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie
- If You Want to Walk On Water, Get Out of the Boat by John Ortberg
- The Promise No One Wants by Joey Bonifacio
- Turn by Max Lucado
- Purpose Driven Life by Rick Warren
- He Fights for You by Max Lucado
- Good to Great in God’s Eyes by Chip Ingram
- Traffic Secrets by Russell Brunson
- Dotcom Secrets by Russell Brunson
- Expert Secrets by Russell Brunson
- “The 1-Page Marketing Plan” by Allan Dib Book Summary
Don’t see a book you’re looking for?
Commission a Book Summary for $5
If you’d like me to create a book notes summary, I’d be happy to do so! Please allow 3 to 5 weeks as I choose the books, read them, and create a summary.